Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!


As you can tell from this clip of the Ramones on the Simpsons, it's this blogger's birthday today!  I'm getting some crafty gifts this year.  Tomorrow is the start of Nicole's Furry Nice embroidery class, which is like the gift that keeps on giving . . . for seven weeks.

I also got this light board from my parents.


I think that's the reflection of a Bob's Burgers episode.
When you plug the board into an outlet and switch it on, it emits an even source of light.  Then you can use the flat surface and bright light to trace patterns onto different surfaces.  I'll use it to transfer patterns onto cloth, which will be necessary for my upcoming projects.

Instructions in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and . . . Dutch?
Thank you to everyone who helped make my birthday so special.  May this be another year of crafting success!

No comments:

Post a Comment